Thursday, November 5, 2009

This Is It

I don't remember when was the first time I heard Michael Jacksons' song



When my sister brought the Michael Jackson's tape * tapes were much cheaper I suppose?? * Black or White was the first song I listened to.. I think??



I remember how I would watch his videos over and over just so I could see how he danced.. I'm always amazed by the turns that he does and I've tried doing it but failed miserably * not as talented as him ma.. or maybe I was just doing it wrongly?? *



As time goes by, there were more and more upcoming singers and I think people started forgetting bout him or rather people started making fun of him, the press even calls him " Wacko Jacko " * I know I make fun of people from time to time but making fun of this man who was super talented was just wrong.. well at least to me *



So when I heard he had passed away via Msn, I was shocked! I ran downstairs to turn the tv on just so I could watch the news on E News! You see all programs on E News and even on CNN, they had a special program dedicated to him and they showed people gathering in front of his house. Some or Most of them were crying hysterically.



While watching that, I said to myself " When the person has passed away, NOW you talked about how great and talented he is but when he was still alive, YOU PEOPLE WERE MAKING FUN OF HIM " * Human behavior are hard to understand as we tend to contradict most of the time* I think if you truly appreciate someone you wouldn't make fun of that person..
* fine, I'll admit that I do make fun of ppl whom I appreciate but then my friends would understand that I was just teasing and vice versa *



Anyways, I watched This Is It yesterday with my classmates. I was still amazed with his dance moves and deep down I was singing to his songs * didn't want to sing out loud... later hit the wrong note habis, later everyone in the cinema look at me... memalukan je hahahahaah * :D



The only prob I had with the show was the song " Man in the mirror " at the end wasn't LONG enough! I <3>



Back to the topic, if the concert were to go on it would have been a GREAT one! I wouldn't miss it for the world * cheh, I stay damn far leh.. the concert is at London * XD












ps/ wouldn't mind watching it again :)



pps/ this post was done yesterday but it wasn't completed.. since I'm at the library now watching " The Incredible " and there's a computer here.. Might as well finish it * wink wink *

No comments: