Sunday, November 15, 2009

Can't wait to see you!

There' ll be an additional baby girl to the Gan Family soon! * woot woot *



1. Still can't believe my brother will be a dad * please don't teach her how to play computer games and please send her for ballet class. k k?? ok agreed! XD*


2. Still can't believe my parents will be GRANDPARENTS * LMAO! I'll like to see what they'll do! *


3. Can't believe my sister and I would be AUNTS * yea la, I know we have nephews and nieces but it's different?? LOL bongoknya!! *


4. I can't wait to manjakan you! * that's what aunts do right right??? *


5. I can't believe I'm having exams soon * so not relevant but yea just wanted to say it :( *



I shall see you tomorrow!! * that's if you plan on coming out tommorow! *

















ps/ do come out already, you're making your mother very uncomfortable * LMAO *

No comments: