Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Inconvenient truth indeed

I've watched The Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore quite sometime ago



I decided to watch was because it looked interesting on how the Former Vice President of the United States educate the " non educated ones " about global warming



Now, I do not mean his documentary is solely for the non educated ones. The reason why I used " non educated ones " is simply because in my opinion I find that even a well educated person can behave rather idiotic. And I've come across many idiotic who live rather nearby * you know who you are! * ;)



Moving back to the topic, I remember watching the documentary and falling asleep! Could you really blame me?? LOL The only part I recall was the part where he shows the ice in the Antarctica melting and covering the whole earth and also something to do with the greenhouse effect



Little did I know that I would have to watch it again to do the assignment given by my lecturer! * screams * I'm so damn malas to do it but then if I don't do it.. there is a possibility that I'll prob get kicked out from class?? but then again I'm sure there'll be more than one who wouldn't do it anyways * wink wink *




In my opinion, I think there is no way where we humans are actually able to reduce the greenhouse effect really. It was us humans who created the air - con to use during the hot weather, created cars or even airplanes as a mode of transport to get from one place to another, the refrigerator to store your groceries so your vegetables/ fruits/ drinks will always be fresh and chilled. * that's my idea of a refrigerator *




Imagine taking all those away, could we humans really survive?? The only thing we could do is to try our best to reduce the consumption.




You think you could do that??




I try my best to but there are just somethings that just can't be void




Watch The Inconvenient Truth here













ps/ The explanation of the global warming is somewhat interesting.. tho it reminds me of the Simpsons somehow.. Like the part where he said " solving the problem once and for all! " when the lil girl tried to ask him more questions! * reminds me of someone * ;)

No comments: