Thursday, November 26, 2009

My "2012"

Know how ppl are saying 2012 is coming soon!



It's really gonna happen this time! * pfffftttt, yea like I've never heard that one before! *



My personal "2012" is coming on the 2nd December 2009




The " 2012 " also means my FINALS!



I finished my trials today and boy am I glad it's my TRIALS and not FINALS



I still have time to buck up for my upcoming papers :D * yay for me! means plenty of time to practice and study! *



At the same time, I don't want to see my marks for trials cause I know I didn't do it properly and I wasn't serious bout the exams at all! *



Guess ppl like me need to go for a try out just to know how it'll turn out cause if it was final.. Only one word could sum it up * I think you know where I'm heading to *




Yes, yes you've guessed it! It's " FAIL "





So I'm thankful that it's only Trials but at the same time it kind of hurts to see my results :'(




So it's time to pull my socks up!!











Being RANDOM!!


(Conversation with the brain) * Think military *




Me (Sargent) : What's your target lieutenant??!!!


Brain : V.H.P with congrats ma'am * shivers *


Me : I can't hear you!! * to the face* What's your target??!!!


Brain : V.H.P WITH CONGRATS MA'AM!!


Me : GOOD! Now you can have a rest then start studying! You got me??!!!


Brain : Yes Ma'am! * runs away *




















ps/ think I took the wrong course :( not good!!

No comments: