Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seriously wrong..

Trials starts tomorrow



And I'm sitting down watching the CSI Sunday Marathon!



What's wrong with me???!! Why do I feel so demotivated??



Just yesterday I was reading my notes on Ayam Belanda * that's Turkey in Malay, tho it's referring to the chicken Turkey not country! *



I fell asleep! ASLEEP!!!! * damn the cabai man! *



Tho I'm not sure if you call it sleeping when you're brain is running through the notes that you've just read!



When I went out with my parents, my brain was practically scanning through the notes I've read for the past few days and when I'm at home reading it..



Nothing is going into my brain! Nothing!! * with the hand gesture and the Indian accent! Think Russell Peters *





There's something wrong with me.. Seriously...

No comments: