Hello from the land of Kim Chi!
This is my first time checking my blog after a year and guess what; my last post was dated 17th April 2011!! *yikes*
So quick updates for the past one year :
1) Got a job - After tons of interviews, I finally got a job :) * for a min there I was actually worried that I wouldn't be able to get one as there are tons of ppl like me (fresh graduates) looking for a job so I guess it was quite competitive.
2) Colleagues - Pretty much click with everyone, however there are one or two that was quite difficult and love love love making my life pretty much difficult in the office but hey I shouldn't let it get to me right??
*easier said than done *
3) OT kickin' in - Am sure everyone know what OT is but the OT am mentioning does not refer to the bar, OT. Am referring to the work OT. FYI, am not paid for OT.. sad much :(
4) Married - Say what??!!! XD Am officially married to my WORK.. Spend at least 95 % of my time at work, thinking bout work.. * think I need to spend more time apart from my husband :) need to have more time to myself *
5) Unwanted presents - I never knew there were so much hard work in overcoming the presents in order to make my "marriage" last. Presents were mood swings, stress, stress and of course more stress.. * still learning to overcome it, so far I pretty much suck at it :( *
6) More unwanted presents - Dear me, I failed to mentioned that my job takes up most of my weekends too! Thank god it hasn't touch my public holidays just yet.. * touches wood * Therefore, I get to spend less time with my family and friends but more time for my " husband ".. Damniittttt * So want a divorce now.. grrrr *
7) Judging - Everyone knows the saying of " Never judge a book by its cover " yet we still do it..failed much?? Had different feedback from my colleagues... some said I gave the messy look, there was the cool / lansi look * I swear this isn't the first time I heard this *, one just wanted to slap me!! * GG * K, I'll admit that my face can be quite " Pei / Zhun " when I do not smile.. but still I doubt it makes you wanna slap me :$ Maybe I should think bout plastic surgery, you know just to make my face look more approachable or basically " slap free "?? Hmmmm.. not in a million years!
8) Budget - I officially have the highest target among everyone in the office.. I think.. Which I believe it's ridiculous but after negotiating, I had no choice but to agree to it :( Difference from the before and after negotiating was about 20k * if not mistaken * Saw it coming but was still hoping for a miracle to happen and boy was I wrong to had so much hope. * bangs head onto the wall *
9) Kiamsiap - Kiamsiap (Hokkien) means stingy (English). Met a few ppl who were stingy and when I mean stingy I mean really really stingy....
10) Divorce - Am thinking bout divorcing my " husband " but am still pretty much contemplating bout it gotta think like gazillion time , just so I know I wouldn't regret it and that I've tried my hardest and my best to make things work :) Gotta do what you gotta do..
I guest that's pretty much bout what I have to update and the above is mostly related to my "husband" *sigh* This officially sucks big time.. Shall enjoy my time in Seoul for a few more days before seeing my "husband".
Will most definitely try to upload more often rather than one year once * fingers crossed *
Am off to bed, I can hear it calling me to sleep on it. :)
p/s : name given by Koreans.. guess they have difficulty pronouncing " F"