Monday, April 21, 2008

Work!!!

I'm finally going back to work after 6 days * yes yes, no work for 6 days.. getting pretty sick staying at home not doing anything except watching tv, gooogle-ing, ipod-ing, checking emails and other rubbish *

Can't wait to get to work tomorrow but will be on Mc on Thursday *sigh, I have a bad feeling bout this*

Oh, when I get back to the office my reputation in the company would prob go like this " THE INTERN WHO HAS THE MOST MEDICAL LEAVE IN ONE MONTH!!" ... I think??

Oh well, couldn't give a damn since I'm only working there for 2 months and in June I'm off to BANGKOK for a SHOPPING SPREEE!!! * man, I ought to start saving money*


Anyways, I'm off to watch CSI : New York or Lake House *Keanu Reeves is so fine....yummmmyyy..*

Ps: Don't you think Gary Sinise, Hill Harper and Eddie Cahill are kinda hot??

No comments: