Thursday, April 17, 2008

Friendster

Now now, there's nothing wrong with Friendster.. or is there???? * wondering*

Been getting tons of friends requests and also messages like " hi, can I be your friend? you are very pretty or they give like a really long speech on how they want to know me and they leave their phone numbers so that I could get hold of them and etc etc *there were just so many*"

Phone numbers??!!!! Boy, you know I ain't gonna call you in a million years!!


Seriously, who would give their phone numbers to strangers?? *sigh, you must be really desperate or really extremely lonely to go that low*

I think you should look up for "Dating for Dummies" available at any bookstores in Malaysia

If you think leaving handphone numbers were bad, I came across this message "Are you free this weekend, we're having a girls night out at so and so *not gonna go into details* Looking forward to seeing you there and can't wait to taste your pussy"

My jaw dropped immediately *had a hard time trying to close my jaw*.. who would write such things "can't wait to taste your pussy" *getting goose pimples just thinking bout it*

These weird people ought to have a website similar to Friendster just for their kind!!! *FREAKS*

No comments: