Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Puede usted hablar español?

I've been into Telenovelas since primary school?? started from Maria Mercedes followed by Rosalinda and the list goes on and on... Always been fascinated by their language *sigh.. it's music to my ears...hahaha.. seriously, not exaggerating.. I really love the way they talk * Besides the language,hot babes and also hot men, it's no wonder why I'm pretty hooked up with it.. Okay okay, I'm pretty hooked to it mostly because of the hotties they have in the show.. Don't believe me? Go google Christian Meier, Mauricio Ochmann, Ricardo Alamo (he's a little old but he still looks good), Juan Pablo Raba and Sebastian Rulli *yuummmmy* :D

When it comes to songs, I have a few Spanish songs from Juanes,Christina Aguilera,Laura Pausini and other artistes *don't know their names* Currently am listening to Gritos de Esperanza (Hope Shouts) . Sung by Alex Ubago whom by the way has a very nice voice(at least to me), he also has other songs like Siempre en mi mente (Always in my mind) and Sabes (You Know) just to name a few.. If you see the video closely he looks like Adrien Brody at certain angles..

Sigh, how I wish I could get him to my house and serenade me with his songs.. *my mind's already thinking bout it..*

Oh well, gotta go makan...

Sea detrás más adelante

Adios

No comments: