Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Puzzled??!!

Yes yes.. very puzzled indeed.. Why???

1
. My boss actually asked me to go home early and offered me a ride home * it was a nice gesture*


2.
My colleagues are actually caring * gives a weird look*


3
. They gave me work to do (not that I'm complaining)


4.
They're actually quite friendly after the other interns left (before that,most of them were pretty cold towards me.. actually felt pretty intimidated)


5.
My boss actually asked me why haven't I left the office *she's actually shooo-ing me to go home rather than keeping me in the office and throwing me with loads of bookings*


6.
Found this Kuantan key chain on my keyboard * no one leaves souvenirs or gifts on my table at the office ever, they usually come by to my place and let me choose the souvenirs*


Hmmm... looks like they don't hate/dislike me after all :D *yay me* which means more work are heading my way :P I can't wait!!

No comments: