Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Second Day at Work

Reach office about 0835 * was only 5 mins late* then turned on the computer, sign into my Msn on Ebuddy and was surfing the net till 10 something till one of the seniors asks me and another two trainees to do some amendment on some booklets which was on they way up.. I was super happy * yes yes... i know it's just amendment, but still I was about to die in the office because of BOREDOM!! could you believe it?? normally ppl would enjoy not having any work at all which means you're PAID TO DO NOTHING!!!*

Anyways, there were 5 boxes at first and there were 30 booklets in each boxes.. I did 60 booklets ON MY OWN *yay me!!* before my break while the other two shared boxes.. and they were off to lunch, when it was my lunch break they send up another 180 booklets up to my department.. I was super excited to do all the amendment * and yes, I know I'm a lil weird??* but i had to meet sam for lunch.. I was telling him bout " how I was about to die of boredom in the office and surfing the net and how I was to do ALL THE AMENDMENT!!!"

Got back to the office around 1355.. I think?? *hehe* and started doing all the amendments, and then some of the seniors came by to MY ROOM and hand me some files to file.. Even tho I wasn't smiling, I could hear some screaming from my head *not screaming in a weird way but in a good way like how you see a small kid been let loose in a candy store?? yea that kind of scream!!* Kept doing the amendment till someone came and informed me that i had to go for a presentation at the board room.. Fine, I went and during that meeting.. I swear I couldn't stop laughing cause the lady presenting it was a Thai and when she started talking.. I had to BITE my lips to prevent from LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! XD It was super fcuking funny!!

After my work, I waited for Timmy so we could go walk around KLCC for a lil while before heading home.. as we were walking Sam called so we met him in front of G200.. All of the sudden, Timmy started talking bout how "he wants to lose weight cause his fat and all" * Sam started to pinch Timmy's tummy, no FAT AT ALL * Throughout the whole journey back to our stops, he kept saying he was FAT FAT FAT * ish ish ish, budak ni nak kena sepak!!* So I looked around and said to him "say that a lil louder bout you being fat and all, and maybe just maybe a fat lady would come over and slap you in the fat and would say " If you call yourself FAT, WHAT AM I???!!!" and then we 3 were laughing non stop!! * ahahaha.. I was seriously hoping some lady would do that*

Maybe the slapping thing would only happen when Timmy gets off from the train and then takes the lift which was meant for ORANG CACAT not for NORMAL PEOPLE * normal means you're not on a wheelchair, which means your legs can be used..* I've been taking lrt many times and I love standing near the exit *easier for me to get out* and I see alot of FAT or SKINNY ladies * mostly malays or chinese* taking the lift.. so sometimes there's some who does that at Kelana Jaya.. I would just walk passed saying " NO WONDER SO GEMUK LA, NEVER EXERCISE * to the fat ones* the Skinny ones are simply just TOO LAZY TO MOVE THEIR ASS *by the way their pretty ASS-LESS*:D There's a reason why they put and ORANG CACAT SIGN THERE!! IT"S FOR THEM!! NOT FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT CAN WALK WITH YOUR OWN FCUKING TWO FEET!!!

Anyways, I'm done beeing pissy.. Should learn to be more Tolerant??? NAH.. Doubt it'll happen when STUPID PPL DO STUPID THINGS!!!

Au Revoir!!

No comments: