Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh me Oh my

Wow ! I haven't been blogging since July! lol.. Been really busy with assignments, reports, tests and now EXAMS!



Updates!


1. Janice has left for Switzerland on Friday. Saw her for less than 5 mins and she bid us farewell! I thought I wasn't gonna cry but as I got into the car, I started tearing.. then Q started tearing.. Michelle and Carol were consoling us.. LOL..


2. Shanny is coming to KL in November! I'll get to see her after sooooo long!!! * woohoooo *


3. Qurratu is leaving this Friday to the land of cows! ahahahah * I'm gonna miss her *


4. Term 5 is a blooody pain in the ass!


5. Can't wait to go to China for the trip! * not looking forward to the 14 hours train ride to Xi'an *




I shall shift my focus to my studies now! Exams starts tomorrow and it ends next week! So brain let's start working!

No comments: