Sunday, September 27, 2009

BDT 29

I've joined this batch for approximately 3 months and surprisingly all of us could " click " so well that most lecturers thought Me, Tiara, Timothy, Shae and Khairi were actually originally from their batch! LOL


So I left for China on the 20th till the 26th September 2009



My birthday was along that week



After having a shower, as I walked out of the bathroom.. Tiara, Shae, Timothy, Shanyz and Misha * T.S.T.S.M * sang and wished me Happy Birthday! I was surprised and touch that they remembered! They too left me a note on my bed! It stated the initials, and the time 0005 LOL * I <<3> you guys *



After having a very long day, we had dinner at one of the Muslim restaurant in Beijing and there some performances like singing and belly dancing *all the men that were sitting exactly in front were practically drooling LOL *


Anyways, these 2 guys went up and one of them said " This is to Fer Lynn, Happy Birthday! " and my classmates were cheering and shouting.. then he said " Is Fer Lynn here?? " And my classmates were like " YEA, SHE'S HERE!! " while pointing at me.. I was like WTH??? LOL and then they brought the cake out! and then my lecturer shakes my hand to wish me and she told me they all tried to keep a big secret from me! LOL



After thanking everyone, they asked me if I was sad that they didn't remember.. I said " Nope, but I'm sad because I'm a year older! " They were like " Cheh! " LOL Then we went back to the hotel to get some rest and I went to sleep shortly after sitting on the bed and Tiara tried to wake me up and I kept saying " 5 more mins 5 more mins " and I never got up! LOL * So much for 5 more mins !!*





That's how I spent my birthday in China. Would like to thank the class again for throwing me off guard!








I <<3> you, BDT 29


















ps/ there are some exceptions tho.. LOL


No comments: