Thursday, September 17, 2009

Infatuation ;)

Being a good daughter that I am, I tried listening to my dad when he said " You better start packing cause you're gonna be busy from today till the Saturday"



My reply " Sure sure, I'll start tonight! " * Mind you that was yesterday *




So when I woke up today, I was just laying on the bed like a " dead fish " * that's what my classmates calls someone when they're not alert and sllloooooowwwwww... LOL



Since it's my holiday, I should be enjoying right?? LOL.. That's bullshit! I woke up at 5 AM!! That's the usual time I wake up to get ready for the past few days * exams ma, so of course have to wake up early to read a lil and avoid any major traffic jams! *



So I was wide awake from 5 AM and all I could think of was results for this semester, the future assignments and the fact that classes are starting on the 28th! * Otak, kan aku dah suruh you to RELAX!! Faham relax??? Buat Mama panick je.. Ish Ish Ish *



Anyways, while I was wide awake.. I saw this new LG phone model! It's the LG GD 900 Crystal!










The keypad is TRANSPARENT!!!!! and all you need to do is just TOUCH it! Don't have to press!



* sigh * I want it, I want it, I want it!!




Here's the video of the LG GD 900













But then when I see my friend's Blackberry... I want it!




MACAM MANA NI????











ps/ can i have that phone as a present?? lol

No comments: