Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yet to recover..

So I've been sick lately and everytime I'm about to recover


I end up doing my assignments until early morning!


Next thing you know, I'm coughing, still having sore throat and FLU!!! * damn *


No, it's not H1N1! * in-case you were wondering *


I think, I visit the clinic more often that a normal person does!


Had several cases of food poisoning, indigestion, flu+fever+cough+sore throat * one package * and more food poisoning!!


I seriously think there's something wrong with me!!!



I'm guessing no late nights for me for this week and the following week for me to be fully recover!


Somethings that needs to be done :

1) Social & cultural Impacts of tourism * studying now *

2) History of Mediterranean * study tomorrow *

3) Replacement test for item num 1!

4) French * Mon Dieu!!! *

5) Finance * hmmmm, I'm fine with it.. I think *

6) Budgeting * same as finance... I guess *

7) Marketing * read read read *

8) English * LMAO, so need to READ HER NOTES *

9) Human Resource * read read read *



Gosh! I so need to start studying, but my brain doesn't want to cooperate with ME!!! HOW LA??? MATI LA AKU!!








Save me!!!

No comments: