Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beginning of a new semester

It's been a week since I got back from China... so it's only natural to still feel lazy :)




Somehow the laziness has got to! I only have 7 weeks to study till my FINALS and that's not a lot of time considering the amount of subjects I have to read!




I thought it was gonna be the same as Diploma! Boy, was I wrong! I have to study whatever I studied during my diploma and I have to combine with what I'm studying now!




Of course, combining the subs aren't difficult but it's looking for my old notes that's difficult... God knows where I've thrown them! Who would have thought that I would need those notes again!!!


* Sigh * Got to start looking for them.. time's ticking away!!!




Talking bout time, I so want to watch The Time Traveler's Wife... :)

No comments: