Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Something funny??

This post was done by me a long time ago and was reading it just now...


I bet at the end of this post, there will be question marks coming out from your mind! LOL


Got my results yesterday for the previous term...



But, I would like to talk bout how anxious I was before the results were out!



It was the day before yesterday when we knew that the results are going to be out soon.. however, they usually post it up one day earlier!




The min I turned on the computer, I went to the Taylor's portal and clicked " Programme " then clicked " Academic Results "




NOTHING CAME UP!!!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!! * CABAI, dah lah banyak tension sedang tunggu ni babi results *




I was constantly clicking on the " Refresh " Button... I clicked the " Refresh " button everytime NOTHING APPEARS!!!!!





Then it got me thinking if I'd pass my exams, if so.. why haven't I gotten any call macam pak cham kai dulu????




LOL.. I kept asking the lecturer to give us extra marks :D * fine, that'll be me!!! * AHAHAHAHAH



Anyways, I couldn't stop clicking the Taylor's of requirements! * After China and after the other destination and I must say.. Since now we're studying together, you could ask him to come and it's easierf or him;1





Spotted it???



AHAHAH, I was talking bout how nervous I was about my results then I said " fine that'll be me??? ROFLMAO!!! and I started ranting on about how we should study together and ask him to come and it's easier for him!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




So does not connect AT ALL













ps/ I was half asleep when I was typing that! When will I ever learn?? :s

No comments: