Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coincidence??

Was looking forward to this Towerthon!





First off, Towerthon is just like any other marathon * ok, that's not true.. there is a difference! * The only difference is that it's climbing up the KL Tower. It's about 2058 STEPS!! Which is about 22 levels???!!!





When I first register for the Towerthon, my parents and friends were already asking me " Can your knee take it?? " " You sure you can do stand it?? "





I assured them that I would be fine and it'll be fun.





So today when I woke up, I was super excited cause Janice, Tara and I were looking forward to it! Yesterday i just found out that Wrn Wrn was going for it too! I haven't seen her for a very very long time!





While I was lying on the bed, I felt a slight pain on the left knee * I had this injury when I was in secondary school till now and I have no idea how/when I injured it but the doctor said it was a sports injury * and I decided that it'll be fine after all it's just a lil pain! After showering and getting ready the pain was really starting to get to me! * Damn it!! * Went to my parents and asked them if I should still do it.





So obviously my mum was like " I told you so " and my dad was saying " If you go then on Monday you won't be able to go for your classes.. " * I hate it when my dad is right * After talking to them, I called Janice, She was really excited! When I informed her that I won't be able to make it, she sounded disappointed * Sorry Jan, I really wanted to go! *





The Towerthon is starting at 8 to 830 am. I'm here at home blogging and my knee still freaking hurts!!













ps/ you think it's a freaky coincidence???

No comments: