Tuesday, July 7, 2009

After 3 months, 1 week and my mummy says work was boring :)

After being away from college for 3 months




I was looking forward to my class because :




1) I get to see my classmates

2) I'm joining a whole new batch * felt like a homeless woman, whereby I have to move from one place to another *

3) I was very happy to get a very good French lecturer * thumbs up *

4) Was interested to see how my new classmates are :)




So, class started at 9 am... While we were sitting down waiting for all the seats to be occupied with students' bums.. There were one or two ppl asking each other if Tiara and I are new students..




Then the lecture. Now we weren't expecting much on the first day.. So she comes into the room, She says " I'm Ms. So and So.. I'm here to teach you so and so.. Unfortunately, I have to attend a meeting for today " The moment she said there, I could see like half of the class are giving the WTF??? I WOKE UP SO EARLY FOR THIS???!!! look!





The other classes were pretty boring. Half of the time I'm not there! LOL I just find it so hard to concentrate in class when the subject is boring. Not that I don't try to concentrate, I do! But it's just too damn hard to do it when my mind is constantly wondering about!!






AIYO, HOW LA??!!!






Update:




I have a French name. The name's Adeline! LMAO! It's a nice name but I don't think it suits me! ahaha.. My first week is coming to an end.. It seems pretty fast, however test and assignments are starting to pile up :( * so not looking forward to that * Nvm, at the end of the term I'll be going for my International Tour







I can't wait to go for my International Tour!! Italy? Africa? Australia? London? Bangladesh??







MAKE UP YOUR MIND PPL???!!!!












ps/ I actually wrote this post a few days ago but as I was typing I fell asleep. When I woke up I saw this sentence " my mum says work was boring! " Started scratching my head cause I couldn't remember when I wrote that!! Prob wrote it when I was half asleep.. Come to think of it, I have the tendency of replying ppl's im or sms and calls when I'm half asleep! * dangerous, tsk tsk tsk * LOL




Do you do that?

No comments: