Friday, July 24, 2009

Speechless

Was updating my packaging last night while watching Confessions of a Shopaholic, chatting and google-ing



SHANNY CALLED!!!! SHE CALLED!!!! * screams * I know I sound very jakun but then again I haven't been talking to her for a very very very very very long time!



Ok I have talked to her before but it's through Msn Messenger :D I miss her!! Had so much fun with her!! :(



So after talking to her and completing my work, I went to slept and woke up bout 730... Class starts at 9am so I need to leave my house at 8 because traffic in KL/ PJ and Sunway are really superbly unpredictable! Sometimes it's super clear but sometimes it's super fucking jam!!




Waste petrol je! LOL! Normally I would say the classes were boring but I wasn't even bored.. I was so tired! Felt like a zombie for the whole day! * maybe I should have done the Thriller moves to keep me awake*




After all the classes, We had a discussion * technically not a discussion, there were some voices been raised * We're going to China for International Tours! :(
* bye bye turkey and Rome! *





Was so looking forward to Rome and Turkey!








ps/ fell asleep doing this post * sigh *

No comments: