Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Broke

Before my daddy left for his vacation he gave me some money to survive through this week





So I went shopping with Shan yesterday at pyramid to look for a pair of black shoes





In the end, I bought a pair of black shoes for college/work and a pair of black shoes for casual wear




Then I had lunch at Canton - i which came up to Rm 27 for Siu Mai, Spring Roll and Chinese Herbal Jelly





That to me is really expensive, if the portion was big I wouldn't be complaining





After lunch, we headed to Forever 21 just to try some clothes for the fun of it





Little did we know, we both love the things we tried on and decided to buy it





I bought a pair of working pants and Shan bought a top





After that, we hung out at Winter Warmers and had some milk tea * yummmy *





Started calculating and I found out that I've used the money for this week on the shoes and my lunch * the pants were on me *





Sigh, I'm so broke!!!!!! Tomorrow I'm going out to Bangsar and there's loads of boutiques there





I'm gonna have to control my urge to shop and shall just do some window shopping * I shall be strong *





I'm so dead!!! Dead Dead Dead Dead :(

No comments: