Saturday, March 7, 2009

I see the sun!

It's been pretty gloomy for me for the past few weeks





Had a lot of fucking assignments * mind you, it was fucking tough*






The worst assignment ever given to me would be ECONOMICS!!!! * cursing *





Honestly, the assignment isn't that tough if you have someone PRO in econs help you out





However, if you don't you'll prob be reading the fucking case study which consists of freaking 36 pages repeatedly! * buang masa je *





So with the reading part done, you needed to answer 4 questions and that made me even more pening.





There was this one question talking about the two tipping points in Colombia and explain about it.. So, a few of us went up to him and ask





The conversation went like this :




Students : Sir, the tipping point you're referring in question 2. Are you talking bout the
the service industry and the non traditional export or the traditional export
and the service industry?



Lecturer : I've explained to you in class the other day. If you didn't pay attention then it's
your loss. * okay, so that wasn't his exact words, but it was something like that *



Students : * give a stunned look * in the heads of these students " WTF??????? Dah la
assignment yang susah, tak nak tolong lagi!! ish ish ish"



Lecturer : * smiling away *





On the day of the presentation




Students : FUCK!!! we didn't answer the presentation questions!!! HOW??!!! *




Lecturer : GROUP 1!!! Please present now! If you don't you'll get zero!!!



Students : FUCK!!!!




After 10 mins



Lecturer : I do not see any theories that I've asked and you did not answer the question.
What you did was just a summary of the case study



Students : * panicking * Erm, we uh.. decided to do the summary of what we erm actually
understood


Lecturer : * giving that sneaky ass look *



Thank god I'm done with the assignments * the ones that carries loads of marks * Now I'm left with 2 more and then it's my term test!!





* woohhoooo * I smelll freedom!!!











ps/ won't be going to Bangkok for my training *cursing *

No comments: