Friday, March 13, 2009

I didn't have any class today cause I went for an interview at Berjaya Times Square with Tiara




After the interview we were kinda hesitating whether we should go to PWTC for the MATTA FAIR or maybe we should just head home




We were both really tired because:


1) I didn't get any sleep the night before. I had stomach cramps the whole night * felt as if I was about to give birth. however I do not think the stomach cramps are anywhere near the contractions *



2) We both had headaches and our body was aching



3) Tired from the whole journey * from Setia Jaya to Kl Sentral via Ktm, Kl Sentral walk to Kl Sentral monorail station then Kl Sentral to Imbi via monorail *



So on the way back from Kl Sentral to Setia Jaya, we were both lining up to buy tickets and then this no manners girl just came and stood beside Tiara. I was at the back and I started pushing Tiara to the front as we were there first..




After the amount of shoving, my dearly beloved Tiara gave in and then said " It's normal " I look over at her and gave her a look and said " NORMAL???!!!! " *sigh * I swear I was so close to smacking my friends head..




* pfffffffftttttttttt *




Anyways, after arriving at Setia Jaya. We headed to Shae's house at Ridzuan to get some notes for the exams next week * I've yet to study!!! I'm so dead!!! *



Shae fed us with her Maldivian food which were really tasty and fattening * so much for eating healthy food *




While we were sitting down watching E!, Project Runway and Disney channel.. We were munching the food and suddenly I was feeling chilly, was low on energy and was pretty damn slow! Started touching my forehead and fucking hell I got a bloody fucking fever!!!!!




Right now, I'm at home resting after taking panadol, blogging and watching tv :D





I need to start studying soon!! I wouldn't want my global average to drop.. I need to pull my socks up!!




As what Boon Chye says " Be positive :D * with hand movements * " I've gotta keep that in my head!!

No comments: