Saturday, April 11, 2009

A week

I've been working at Berjaya for about a week now





Monday was pretty boring, cause all we did was key-ing data and the staffs there were pretty unfriendly





Then came the second day,





Tiara and I both had stomach problem after the first day and now everyone in the office knows and prob wondering whether we were faking it.. LMAO






Third, Fourth and the Fifth day was alright and I did some window shopping





Most of the shops now are now putting up signs like " ALL FOR RM 25 or ALL FOR RM 35 " and some shops had loads of prices for various items





And the clothes that they had wasn't all that bad.. spotted one yellow tube dress which was cute... will prob get it next week :D






Anyways, I've got the weekend off.. so yay for me!! * wooohhooo *






Gonna catch a movie with Shan Shan later on!

No comments: