Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend!!!!

It's the weekend!! * wooohoooo*





Break from work... but then again when it comes to Sunday





I'll say " Fuck!!!, I can't believe I have to work tomorrow!!! DAMN IT!!!! "





It's damn bloody potong stim when you're enjoying the weekend





Then the word " Office or Work" just appears in your freaking head!!!






I can't wait for holidays!!!! :D






Oh, I passed my exams!!! I thought it was gonna be really bad, but it turned out to be pretty alright..





Manage to maintain my " Very Honourable Pass"





I'm trying to aim " Very Honourable Pass with Congratulations from the Jury!!! "





However, I'm not sure if I am able to achieve that..as I do most of my studies last min! *sob sob*




Anyways, I'm looking forward for the international trip this year * claps like a mad woman*





I was thinking bout Italy or maybe Greece... Any suggestions??

No comments: