Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dead wo - MAN Walking!

Was listening to Green Mile soundtrack


When I'm watching this movie, it always brings tears to my eyes when they walk John Coffey to the electric chair! * sob sob * They did you no justice Jon Coffey!


Ok, getting a lil to wrapped up in the movie! But it's a good show... One of my favs!


Anyways, exams are really near like 2 days away and I've yet to study because I've been preoccupied with the post event which happens to be on the first day of my exams! Isn't that just so PEACHY??!!!



Few things are flying through my mind:


1) Why uni doesn't want to delay the exams.. It's not like it's a small event, the MINISTER OF TOURISM IS COMING!!! Then you take your opportunity to promote the uni to them! How SMART of you!

2) Why are you ppl so money minded?? The balance for the event was intended to give to the disables and to find out we have to give the money to the uni?? WTF??? like seriously, don't you have enough already????

3) I should really be studying instead of writing this post! This just shows how easily distracted I am :) and I'm proud of it??!! LOL

4) Can't wait for my 3 weeks holidays babbbaayyyy!!! * WOOT WOOT*

5) Need to exercise more during the holidays since I have the time

6) Need to get good results!!! Can't afford to screw up the last year!! I'm aiming for * VERY HONOURABLE PASS!!!! *










Off to bed?? or I'll prob just watch football! :D

No comments: