Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finally!!

We ( Niko, Wu Di, Danial, Me and Yosi ) have been working our asses' off to get the video & the media kit done!


and Yosi finally managed to complete the media kit while the rest of us managed to complete the video! * woohooooo *


Tho we ( okay, only me an Danial didn't know much bout movie maker.. or maybe it was just me?? Niko and Wu Di knew what they were doing) had a hard time looking for the perfect songs, finding the perfect part to put it in the video, effects and bla bla bla bla bla...


I think we managed to do a pretty DAMN GOOD JOB!!!


SO NO ONE and I really mean NO ONE should be giving us comments that it is lack of this and this... If they do, " If you think you can do a better job, be my guest... cause frankly we don't have to time to keep editing this video as we have to study for our exams on Thursday! " would be my reply... and then prob just add the " next time you should just keep your mouth shut! " look to them! :D



It took us 16 hours to complete the video.. and that's with 4 BRAINS!!! How long will it take with just 1 brain without any knowledge of editing videos???






Go Figure!!

No comments: