Saturday, July 3, 2010

House arrest perhaps??

I've 3 weeks of holidays and I'm stuck at home


Suggested to go to Krabi for holidays, your response " Must you travel every holiday??"


"Do I travel every holiday? And every school holidays since high school, I've stayed at home everyday! " was my reply


"I can't stand being at home for a week let alone for 3 weeks??" I added


There was a brief moment of silence


" I do not have a car to drive in and out from the house as I please and to get my friends to get me EVERYTIME is so out of the way! Why can't you see that?? " just to emphasize on the issue


Your reply " Sorry if you feel that way "


Seriously, the appropriate respond I could only give you was " WTF??!!! "


You could have said other things but no you had to give me that kind of response.. Way to go! * thumbs up! *












ps/ what's the point of asking me or rather giving me hopes on something, but yet you do not keep your word? are you trying to make me feel even more disappointed when I've already been disappointed one too many times??

No comments: