Friday, July 16, 2010

Why, Why Why and The return of CLICKING!

Still can't get over it that I have two 8 am classes! I'm praying really hard that they would change it to another time!


The thing I don't get is that, they (Uni) knew at that hour, that area would be filled with cars heading towards the toll and to the turning! Not only that, they know that the number of students who attends the class at that hour starts prob with 5 or 6, slowly it grows towards at the end of the class.. I know this because I'm one of those who reaches to class on time and it annoys the shit out of me when the door opens and closes.


Another thing that annoys me, when the lecturer walks in and sees the number of students and asks :


Lecturer : Only few of you out of 18 pupils??

Students : Yep ( that few of us are usually the regular ones )

Lecturer : Is it always like this or is it only my class??

Students : Don't know * pretends to be stupid *

Lecturer : * Continues to wonder *



You're asking us why 3/4 of the class doesn't turn up?? Seriously, it's because it's friggin' 8 AM! Who wakes up that early to go for class????!!!! Honestly I feel really bad for the lecturer who teaches at that hour..


Moving on... Class is about to start in 2 days, I'm looking forward to it but at the same time not looking forward to it!


I've been logging to the Uni's website to check if the results were out and it wasn't! * sigh * I'm really nervous bout the results; hope I did well * crossing fingers! *




Damn it, show me the results already!!!



No comments: