Sunday, May 24, 2009

Youtube-ing

Was just youtube-ing for Michael Buble's version of Fever





He sure makes my knees buckle * sigh*





Since Times Square is always playing his song, I was wondering if they would be able to bring him to Times Square and perform




And wishing he would serenade to me and ONLY ME! * dreaming *




Rather than listening to the Cd over and over and over again




I came across these videos while youtube-ing, I think I've posted the Charlie bit my finger- again video before




But look how much they've grown :



1) Charlie bit my finger- again



2) Popping mad



3) Try again



4) Eat my jumper







There are loads more on youtube... Just that these are my favourites :D :D :D :D





Was watching Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging.. It wasn't as hilarious as the book and they've definitely made some changes * tsk tsk tsk * LOL





I think Robbie, Tom and Dave the laugh and Libby is cute tho * winks *

No comments: