Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heyya

So it's been awhile since my last entry



Everytime I sign into my account, I get very lazy to write bout what's been going on or some random ramblings or my thoughts * i don't think i really write bout my thoughts *




Anyways, on the other day I was reading the news at the office. *note this is my version of the news* " A woman was having an affair, and was giving the guy a blow and then a van collided with their car * it's prob the private investigator that her husband had hired * and because of the impact, she bit the penis and the guy was practically penis-less. So they had to rush to the hospital and reattach it " * how do you exactly reattach it?? *




Well that was just the summary of the whole article, the star and the sun didn't cover the incident in detailed.. However according to my friend the chinese newspaper really explained it in detailed.. * not mistaken he told me that the girls mouth was covered with blood *




So I think most ppl would prob response with " Ouch, that's gotta hurt real bad " or something more pitiful... That wasn't the response I gave tho... I was practically laughing my ass off in the office and Tiara just stared at me in disbelief and she kept shaking her head.




They brought it upon themselves.. could have gotten a room or at least be a lil smarter since her husband was starting to suspect that she was having an affair. But I get it, sometimes when there's a lot of risk involved there's just a certain rush of adrenaline running through your body. * winks *





Enough bout the news, work has been alright but I'm starting to miss attending classes at college, going over to Tiara's place to do assignments and stressing over the assignments. Class commence on the 6th of July which means I have a month off * yay me!! * Planning to go to Bali again *wooohoooo* and of course start planning/thinking of where to go for my class's international tour :D I plan to go to Europe so I can visit my relatives, Shanny, Regina and Janice * that's if she's going to Switzerland *. Since I'm already in Europe might as well stay there a lil longer to explore :p *thinking really far ahead as always*




That's a few months to go, so I still have time to come up with a plot to get my new classmates to agree with me to go to Europe * grins * Can't wait!

No comments: