Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Day only

1 DAY TO GO AND I'M FREEE!!!!!!!

* One day only, one day only! That's all you have to bare
One day only, let's pretend to care! *



Sounds familiar?? If it doesn't, think about Dreamgirls! :D





I'm actually having mix feelings bout this internship




I know there are a few things that I did not like




However, I've learn somethings that is completely different from my field





And I might find it useful in the future! :D :D :D :D











ANYWAYS!!! I HAVE ONE MONTH OFF!!!!!! YAY!!!





There are a few oldies stuck in my head



1. Oh, CAROL! I am but a fool, Darling I love you though you treat me cruel
You hurt me and you make me cry, But if you leave me, I will surely die *





2. Matt Giraud's " LET'S GET IT ON " and I've got a black magic woman! * sigh*





3. I wanna ruuunnnn... Smack/smash into you! * lovely song! *





4. Make you feel my love by KRIS ALLEN * damn that was a very gooooddd song!!!*






5. Still thinking bout it! :D :D :D


No comments: