Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Everything was going well until.......

I was doing my work at the office happily because I was about to finish





Was looking forward to relax after facing the computer for so long





I had two thumbdrives plugged in : 1) Office 2) Personal





After saving all the documents onto the Offices' thumbdrive I decided to save a copy onto my thumbdrive in case that particular thumbdrive goes missing






While I was doing that, I took the file from the offices' thumbdrive and copied it to my thumbdrive... So after the copying was done, I decided to check







I nearly cried when the date's I've done were not there.. THEY WERE MISSING!!!! Then I realised I took the files from MY THUMBDRIVE AND COPIED TO THE OFFICES' FREAKING THUMBDRIVE!!!!!!!






I couldn't believe it, the work I've done since Friday was gone, Kapppuuuuttt, pooooofff into thin air!! I was so pissed and sad at the same time.. All my hardwork down the drain!!!






So I had to do the work AGAIN!!!! *sigh* Big bummer







Went to inform Tiara.. She couldn't stop laughing and she kept saying " You're always so unlucky!" come to think of it.. this wasn't the first time that it happened






The first time in the office was because the computer went bonkers.. and the data I'd keyed in for the whole day was gone!!





Second time was at the office again... don't really remember how it happened but I remembered my colleague and Tiara said" AGAIN???!!! " cause I think I couldn't find the folder in the thumbdrive...






So tomorrow when I get to the office is back to my work which I'd already done! DAMN IT!!!!

No comments: