Friday, August 1, 2008

Stress

Can't really go out on the weekend


Simply because:


1) I have a test on Wednesday and the notes are really super thick, so yea.. gonna have to read


2) I have yet to do my training report * can't keep delaying it anymore, tho it's up to me when I plan to hand it up *


3) I to go through my French assignment which is due god knows when


4) Prepare my English essay on Hospitality and Tourism events * arrrrgggghhhh *


5) I need to do my Law presentation with the FNB group, this is going to be super tough and hard to work on because we have different timetables and the only time we meet up is only on Thursday and Friday, and the presentation is due next weeek * stresss stresss stressss *


6) I need to do my Finance work * oh god, I'm so lost in Finance when I'm doing it by myself *


7) Need to collect articles relevant to my field for my English * It carries 10 % I think *



There's a lot more to come in the future or prob within weeks!!!


Even though there's gonna be loads of assignments and miscommunication along the way


Hopefully, my classmates and I would be able to pull through it :p












ps: This would prob be our last year being in the same class * sigh *

No comments: