Thursday, August 28, 2008

Done

Today, our (Me,Tiara aka Princess Doraemon and Timothy aka Kin Kin) tasks was to complete the survey.



Since last week, we went down to Kuala Lumpur just to do the survey



All I can say is that, I better get good marks for this presentation



For I've been walking around KL city centre till I can't feel my legs



Being drenched from head to toe * eeeyyyuuucccckkkk *



For spending money on the tickets



And our time going round and round looking for travel agencies and make sure our group and the other group doesn't go to the same travel agency



Lastly,



I've just completed my English essay after soooooo long!!



Gonna have to do a summary of that essay to present it



For those who knows me, I'm horrible in presenting in front of a big group of people



I'll stammer and my tongue's all tied up



* This not only happens in front of strangers but also in front of my friends *



Right now I'm trying to complete my ITS report



But, I'm getting very sleepy

No comments: