Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dark Knight

I finally watched Dark Knight


All I can say


Christian Bale is SUPER SUPER FINE * fanning myself *



* sigh *



Heath Ledger's portrayal as the Joker was EXCELLENT!!



I love him when he says " Why so serious? " with his evil laugh :D



I used to think that no one could portray the Joker as good as Jack Nicholson



* He was really gooddd *



The really intimidating part was when Jack Nicholson died and he was smiling while there was some Joker's laughter going on * scarrrryyyy *



Nevertheless, I thought Heath Ledger did an excellent job especially in the nurse outfit!!



Wouldn't mind watching Christian Bale and Heath Ledger in action AGAIN :D



List of shows I would love love love love love to watch :

1) Sex and The City

2) Mummy

3) Forgetting Sarah Marshall

4) Midnight Meat Train

5) Dark Night * hehehe *

6) 21

7) Evening

8) Wall- e

9) Don't mess with Zohan??

10) X files * Maybe *

No comments: