Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Promise

After writing down the amount of things that I've yet to do




I made a promise to myself to study real hard for my today's test and for the upcoming test




Came home, went through the notes for a lil while, then my dad called




Went to the living room and started watching Olympics




Planned to watch diving and gymnastics for like 30 mins




PLANNED FAILED!!!!!




That's not it,




When I got back to my room, I was feeling sleepy




I decided to take a short nap




I set my alarm to 2230 * note that time was 9 something *




So, off to wonderland for me




When I woke up




OMFG




It was 1 15!!!!




I freaking overslept and I haven't even STUDIED




Yet here I am BLOGGING and FACEBOOK- ING and EBUDDY- ING




* sigh, this isn't good *




I so totally broke that promise I made to myself




I'm disappointed with Me,Myself and I

No comments: