Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sexy

Was watching " Coco avant Chanel "



It was a good show.. but may I say.. French is one sexy language ;)



Hearing Alessandro Nivola sort of made my legs wobbly?? * ok, so his french is a lil cacated compared to the rest but hey.. he did a pretty good job! *


If I was in his shoes, I think I'll use English all the way but then again I'll prob be kicked of the set for not trying to speak french!! LMAO! I already have problem talking to my french lecturer let alone acting in a french movie * my my, I do have a wild imagination... would someone slap me already?? *


Anyways, I pretty much understood what they're talking about but then again they talked too damn fast! * Thank god for the English subtitles *






Crap, I think I need to improve my french before class starts!!














ps/ counting down the days :) can't wait!!

No comments: