Friday, January 8, 2010

I told you so...

I've been using the LG KS 360 for a year now and it's seriously a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS!!!



While I was using the phone for bout 2 months, there were problems such as:

1) The phone automatically off * as if it has a mind on its own *

2) I had to wait for bout 15 seconds or more for ppl to hear me speak when I call. Not only it is fucking annoying to me but also to the receiver! * cabai cabai cabai *

3) It hangs from time to time.. Especially when I'm writing a fucking long text and later on the text goes missing * cursing cursing cursing *



I decided to ignore all the above because I chose the phone even though my parents told me not to purchase the phone as LG was never known for its phone.. * silly me decided to give it a shot as my friends who were using LG had no problem, plus the phone was cute! * pfffftttt, I was so fucking wrong!


Here's why:


After the first service : PHONE STILL HAD THE SAME FUCKING PROBLEM!!!



Second service : PHONE WAS THERE OVER A MONTH AND IT STILL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM and apparently they change the motherboard! * yeah, I'm sure you changed it! LIAR*



Third service : You got it! It still had the same fucking problem! and they tell me that they had change EVERYTHING!! * bloody hell, who are you trying to kid man?? cabai!! *



Fourth service : OMFG! I just got it back like few hours ago and IT STILL HAS PROBLEM AND YOU FUCKERS ARE TELLING ME YOU'VE CHANGE EVERYTHING??!!! You said you've rectify the problem and yet the problem still appears!! Then, you told me it's past my warranty period therefore the next time I send my phone in I have to PAY??!!



Honestly.. FUCK YOU! You've yet to solve the damn problem with the phone and you have the guts to tell me that I have to pay for the next round?? * HELL NO! I'M NOT PAYING! *



Tomorrow will be the FIFTH TIME I'M SENDING IT IN! * CABAINYA!!!! bazir masa je *






FYI, I'm not the only one having this problem.. other ppl who has the exact same model has the same fucking problem! * gosh, you should discontinue this particular model *

















Worst part is, I have to hear my parents saying " I TOLD YOU SO! " every time I send the phone for servicing :s Never ever choose a phone cause of its looks as looks can be deceiving!

No comments: