Thursday, January 7, 2010

Balding??

Can't wait for my Indonesia trip!



Will be visiting Bandung which means SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
* omg! I think I'm gonna be broke when I arrive at Bandung! oh dear lord, please make sure that doesn't happen *



The next stop would be Jakarta! More shopping for me. YAY YAY YAY!! * I better have some self control if not I'm doomed!! * ;)



The last stop will be at Bali * wooohoooo, screams like a mad woman * Looking forward to get some paintings home.. * that's if my luggage has space.. crossing my fingers *



There will prob be a few stops on the way to Bali :D * la la la la la la la la la la is in my head! Think happy tree friends theme song ;)



The current problem now is that I don't know what kind of luggage I should use!! * scratches head frantically *


Should I use a big hard case luggage or a small version of that... or should I just use a backpack?? Usually packing isn't a problem for me but god knows why this is giving me a big headache!!!
* benci benci benci!! *



Anyways, I'm off to scratch my head again!! *I think I'm gonna be bald anytime soon.. got to use more of the shampoo for hair loss*



Man, I can't imagine being bald!! * crap, that better not happen.. touch wood!! *


No comments: