Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summary of the Bangkok trip (Part 1)

4TH JUNE

Left for Bangkok on the 4th with my two shopaholic sweethearts!! Arrived in Bangkok around 1715 *take note that Thailand is an hour behind KL time* Had room service for dinner then we were off to the night market.. then we went back to the room and snapped some pictures!!




Waiting for our flight




On board the plane



* Isn't the view pretty *



Moi



My shopaholic sweetheart and lethicia



View from our room

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..



I've been doing this darn post for a pretty long time, but everytime I start doing it I get really lazy and start doing other things.. Am also pretty lazy to update my blog * think my last post was in May *... but today I've decided to do it.. as you can see I've updated my sidebar there are more pictures there.. will add more pictures to the Eye Candy section * yummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy * I can't wait to add more!! * yippppeeeeeeeee *


Stay Tuned!!!





No comments: