Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Changes

Just got back from college

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

College is somewhat different..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Food at the usual place sucks and yucky and they increase the price too!!
* damn it *

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Printing in the library has become more complicated
*stupid system.. - sticks tongue out -*

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

My timetable is slightly better tho I still have classes from 8 to 6
* I need my sleep!!! *

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

There are more smokers
* pfffffftttttt.. - smoking ain't that cool aight - *

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

The lifts are way much faster than before
* yipppeeeeee.. no more waiting *

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

* sigh *

..

..

..

..

..

..

Class starts on the 7th July
* boo hooo *

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Am starting to hate college!!!
* I think?? *


No comments: