Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ice Cream

To those who are acquainted with me

I have fruood swings ( Fruit + Food ) very often

Lately I've been craving for ice cream

which I find it weird cause the things I usually crave for:

1) Fruits (Orange,Pear,Dragon fruit,Watermelon and etc )
2) Pizza * yummmyy *
3) Chips
4) King's Pie * delicious *

and the list goes on..

So yesterday, before I went to my uncle's house to have dinner with the Singaporeans.. I made mum promise me to get me Baskin Robbins before we head home!

Mum kept saying " You're gonna be fat!! You're gonna be fat!" everytime I reminded her bout the promise!! * ish ish ish *

So after dinner, Mum and I went to get something from my aunt's house

As usual, there were a lot of talking and laughing

I wanted to join in, but I couldn't understand what they were talking ( they were talking in hokkien, I managed to understand bits of it only!!! * damn it, looks like I need to brush up my hokkien * )

An hour later ( I think ), we left... and I kept pestering mum bout the promise while she was driving..* annoying yea? * Went to Baskin Robbins outlet at Centre Point to get my ICE CREAMM!!!!!! * YAY ME!!!!!*

There was screaming in my head when we arrived * I'm a small kid :D *
Oh, and this "I scream,You scream,We all scream for an ICE CREAMMM!!!! " came to my head!! while we were choosing.. LMAO.. XD

Mum had green tea and I had TWO scoops of Bananas and Strawberry!! * two thumbs up * Talked for a bit, then we went home!

It's 920 am and I'm craving for ice cream!! * arrrgggghhhhh *

Anyways.. I need to get ready for rehearsal!! * woohoooo *

Bye

No comments: