Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vive la France

Was reading the old posts and I said I would upload pictures from the France trip. So here goes!



While waiting for our 2am flight at KLIA


On the way to Paris. So pweety :D
This where everyone's camera was ready and for those who weren't sitting at the window seat they'll be AT THE WINDOW SEAT trying to get a picture!


Tiara looking very serious


Step 1 : Do what you do when you arrive at your destination
* SNAP *


Step 2: When you arrive your destination, you
CHECK IN to Freshen up, change your outfit and so on...



An iconic image of the place
REPEAT step 1
And take loads of it!



When I mean loads I mean LOADS
I have slightly over 10 pictures of the Eiffel Tower.. I think
* am not gonna put all the Eiffel Tower just so you get my point, just the these two that I <3>


Step 3 : Take pictures like these to show your sense of humour??

I think ;)




Wenny doing Superman / woman




But this is how she REALLY looks like

Not so Superman/woman-ish :)



Seine river cruise



Think we spent 30 mins at the upper deck cause we wanted to take pictures but we were freezing cause it was really cold
When the boat made a u turn, we head downstairs where it was really nice and warm
If I had a comforter and a pillow would definitely sleep cause we were all really tired
But I think one of our kawan fell asleep :)


On our way back to the hotel


That was our day one in Paris :D












Will upload the rest later on

No comments: