Monday, February 16, 2009

Mid terms!!

This week, I have several Mid term tests and Assignments to hand in!! * sobs sobs *





Mid Terms for this week :


1 ) World Destination * it's today and I'm SO NOT READY FOR IT!!!! DAMN *



2 ) Management * TOMORROW *



3) TRMH something something * scratches head *



4) Business English... again * sigh *



5) Economics * double sigh, I know nothing bout it as I'm always lost whenever he goes too fast *



6) No more for now :D







List of Assignments :



1) French * due this Thursday, haven't started yet *



2) Economics Online Test * due on the 28th?? *



3) World Destination, Spain * 3rd March *



4) TRMH something something * not quite sure *



5) LAW!!!!!!







Just realised that term 4 is coming to an end * time freaking flies *





Hence, at the end of the month, I'll have the usual term test * fuck fuck fuck *

No comments: