Sunday, February 15, 2009

Been Too Long!!

As you can see, my last post was on 5th December 2008 * snickers *


Been so lazy to update this blog * malu malu *



Nevertheless, shall try to update more often this year :D





This year there's a lot of changes :

1) The remaining students from DT 26 are now in BDT 30 * double sigh, I miss my class *


2) Shanny has left to Switzerland to further her studies * missing you heaps *


3) The workload is just ridiculous * sigh, I could be the only one feeling that way *


4) Non of the old lecturers are teaching us and there's simply no words to describe some of the new lecturers * not that their bad or anything *


5) Janice is now working at an event company, so she doesn't have the time for me * I think * :p


5) Can't think of any for now * scratches head *



As of now,


I'm over at my friend's place to study and do assignment, however we are now watching The Dutchess :D



So much for studying :S



Oh well, shall do some studying after the show :D






Doubt it'll happen * winks *

No comments: