Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sick Happy Sick Happy???

I have a test tomorrow


I have a report due erm, actually I have no clue yet cause it's totally up to me!!


* Claps like a mad woman *


I have an English Essay due on Tuesday


* I'm so lazy to do it cause it isn't a class work, I have to do it so my lecturer can choose one of us to go for public speaking competition *


Even though I may have plenty of work that needs to be done,


I'm still looking forward for tomorrow night!!


I'm going to see CHELSEA!! ...... I think!! ahahaha


* Training session not the match *



So,


Joe Cole, be prepared to give me YOUR SHORT SHORTS!!!!!


* Wooohhoooooo *


If you don't give it to me, I'll prob try and steal it from you :D


How does that sounds??







p/s: How I wish Kaka would come down to personally hand me his short shorts * daydreaming *


It doesn't hurt to dream bout it aight?? It might actually happen!! * bigg ass smile *

2 comments:

Isaac Wong said...

dream on! :P

kakalicious said...

No harm in dreaming aight?? everybody does that, Don't you??