Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Chelsea!!

I managed to catch Chelsea yesterday


Please take note that it was the training session and not the match


The match is today


Anyways, There was loads of spectators to my surprise


I wasn't expecting that many ppl as it's just the training session


Nevertheless, The spectators was filled with energy


Some were screaming for Ballack, some for Drogba and so on


* am pretty lazy to name out all the players*


While they were looking out for those players, I was busy looking for my Joe Cole


* He was super FINE!! *


Couldn't get a good picture of him and Ballack * sister loves him to bits *


Cause our camera was pretty cacated.. good for taking self portraits


And I could not get Joe Cole to give me his SHORT SHORTS!!!


DAMN IT!!!!


Was complaining all the way home... sister couldn't take the whinning


ahahahaha.. Oh well, That's me alright


Class starts in 5 mins... gotta log out from the classrooms computer!!


Till then.. BYE!

No comments: