Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Too sleepy and too lazy

The post on Bandung was supposed to be posted last week??


Was too tired as Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to it??


However, when I'm tired I tend to do loads of mistakes like the ones you've seen in the previous post.. One min, I'm talking bout something the next min I'm writing some rubbish that does not even connect to what I was talking bout! * aarrrrggghhhhh!!! *


When I'm doing those posts, even though my eyes feels heavy, I would still go on as I thought I was still able to do the thinking while my hands do the writing...


But I was so wrong.. apparently my brains starts to wanders and my hands would just type what I see or feel?? * think I didn't explain it properly, but it has the same meaning?? I think!! *


Hopefully that won't happen tonight... as I can feel my eyes are getting pretty heavy and am about to hit the bed!



Till then!!!

xoxo

No comments: