Thursday, June 18, 2009

Meee-oowww

There's a Bargain Corner at the Rainforest located in One Utama Shopping Mall



The sales started from the 10th June and ends on the 21st June




When I there, I thought it'll be like how other shoe shops display their shoes like all properly displayed



Boy was I ever wrong. IT WAS A DISASTER!



It was like a tornado came into the shop and messed up EVERYTHING!



Shoes were scattered everywhere and you can barely walk in that area itself



And if you find one side of the shoe that you like, it'll prob take you like a few hours to find the other side. That's how bad it is



Another thing you will notice when you walk into the shop is that all the staff are fucking pissed and frustrated cause not only do they have to look for the other side of the shoe, they have to look for the box that is meant for the shoes



I felt bad for them cause some of the ladies who were in there with me just threw the shoes somewhere else if they spot something else prettier or nicer or the shoes isn't their size



After all the digging, I manage to get some pretty shoes! Went back the next day with my sister and mum. You guess it, We bought more shoes! * whhhheeeeeeeeee *



They were selling 7 Brands : Nine West, Steve Madden & Madden Girl, JLO, Jessica Simpsons and another two brands * the names were to simply to difficult to remember *



If you're interested you should check it out!



The next day I went to for the MNG preview sales



There were one or two that were a lil cuckoo in their head * well they weren't a lil cuckoo, they were very cuckoo *


You'll see some women who are very kiasu * it's a hokkien word, Kia - means scared and Su - means lose. So it means Scared to lose *



I was looking at this pair of white short pants, while I was looking there were these crazy women who just came and started taking the pants in all sorts of colour. It's bad enough that they took the pants while I was looking, they had to push without saying " Excuse me "



Someone has got to teach them some manners cause I'm very sure they left their manners at home or prob in their mummy's womb when they were born! It's so annoying!



Apart from that there were two men, they were queeing up for the gf/wife while the gf/wife look for clothes



One of the men, was taking clothes for the gf/wife to try it on. It was so sweet of him, and if it wasn't the right size he would look for the correct size. I don't see guys doing that for their gfs or wives.. LOL




After all the shopping, I'm really tired and after getting all the sleep and rest that I needed.




I'm still TIRED!!!



So I'm off!



Au Revoir!

No comments: